Yamaha Marine SX210 - Bowrider Boat Features
New 2013 Yamaha Marine - SX210 - Bowrider
2009 Yamaha Marine SX210 Standard Features
· Multiple Storage Compartments: In the cockpit area is a huge port side storage locker. This high capacity compartment is large enough to store a full-size cooler, several PFDs and much more. The door of this locker doubles as a wind reflector when opened and secured to the adjacent starboard helm console. There are also two large floor storage compartments perfect for storing ropes, PFDs and dock bumpers.
· Bow Ladder.
· Independent, Dual Engine Controls: Independently adjusts each throttle position. An independent shifter controls forward, neutral and reverse.
· Ample Seating for Nine: Richly upholstered wrap around seating in the cockpit and two forward facing seats in the bow provide nine people with one of the most comfortable runabouts on the market today.
· Carpet: Removable, snap-in high-quality marine-grade carpet.
· Dashboard Controls: The instrumentation of the 210’s helm provides the captain an easy read on speed, RPM and water depth.
· Integrated Drink Holders: Located at seat locations for easy access for everyone on board.
· Sound System: Top-of-the-line, JBL satellite-ready sound system with a remote at the stern, and the capability to plug in a MP3 player.
· No-Wake Mode: The Yamaha 210 Series comes with Yamaha’s No Wake Mode that reduces and sets RPM levels for optimum no wake speeds.
· Walk-over Transom : A walk-over transom opens to a cushioned lounge area and reboarding platform. The cushioned backrests make this award-winning design, first introduced with the 230 Series, ideal for lounging in the sun, swimming in a cove, or enjoying a snack with the stern-mount table.
· Telescoping Reboarding Ladder: tucks away neatly into an integrated compartment that doubles as a convenient anchor locker.
· Innovative Swim Platform: With Hydro-Turf® mats and backrest cushions, the stern can be transformed into a private patio on the water. Included is a mount for the standard dinette table.
· Bimini Top: Premium stainless steel construction with Sunbrella® material for better durability.
· Trailer with Swing-Away Tongue: The 212SS comes complete with a trailer with a painted swing-away tongue.
· In-floor Self-draining Cooler.
· The SX210 is powered by two high-performance, four-cylinder, 1052cc Yamaha marine engines. Electronic fuel injection feeds each of these powerplants, providing excellent throttle response throughout the total RPM range.
· Corrosion Protection System: Sacrificial zinc anodes protect the engine from harmful galvanic corrosion. Stainless steel fasteners (nuts, bolts, hardware) assure a long service life. Cylinders, cases and heads are all treated with a durable oxide coating to form a barrier between corrosion and expensive engine parts.
· Electronically Controlled, Variable Ignition Timing: For exact ignition advance control at all throttle positions and RPMs.
The Jet Pump Propulsion System
· The SX210 twin 155mm hyper-flow jet pump propulsion system with three-blade stainless steel impeller is designed to maximize water flow for high performance. The twin pump configuration provides excellent hook-up and smooth acceleration.
· Pumps are Manufactured with YDC30: A combination of zinc and copper alloys, developed by Yamaha marine engineers, that offers excellent corrosion protection.
· Stainless Steel Impeller Housing Liners: For high durability, the liners maintain accurate clearance tolerances between the impeller and the housing.
· High Flow Intake Ducts and Grates: The dynamic shape of these items directs water flow into the pump for optimum thrust, performance and hook-up.
· Cooling Water Intake Filters: Filters out harmful debris that could cause blockage of important cooling water passages.
· Jet Pump Clean-out Plugs with Push Button: Allows for direct access to the inlet duct cavity to easily clear any debris from the pumps from inside the boat.
The Hull and Deck
· The SX210 utilizes a deep-V, multi-chine hull with 20-degree dead rise. The hull and deck are constructed of multiple layers of fiberglass with sandwich core construction reinforcements.
· The Fiberglass Stringer: Separately constructed, laminated into the hull and then injected with foam to provide maximum floatation as well as longitudinal and lateral structural rigidity.
· The fiberglass liner, which is separately constructed, represents a revolution in boat design, combining the floor, stringer, and engine mounting system. It is constructed from a custom blended polyester resin with engineered fiberglass laminates and 3/8" 6061-T6 aluminum plate for the engine mounts.
The liner is bonded into the hull with polyurethane adhesive and then injected with foam to provide maximum floatation as well as longitudinal and lateral structural rigidity. The deck is then fastened to the hull with both mechanical fasteners and polyurethane adhesive giving this revolutionary semi-monocoque fiberglass structure unsurpassed strength and rigidity.
· The Deck Fastened to the hull with both mechanical fasteners and polyurethane adhesive giving this revolutionary semi-monocoque fiberglass structure unsurpassed strength and rigidity.