Yamaha Marine VX Deluxe - Personal Water Craft Boat
New 2015 Yamaha Marine - VX Deluxe - Personal Water Craft
2008 Yamaha Marine VX Deluxe Description
Full featured and great performance at an exceptual price.
*Named Best in its Class by Watercraft World magazine, this affordable three-seater offers phenomenal performance at an even more phenomenal price. A reliable, four-stroke Yamaha Marine engine delivers a ton of power and the best fuel efficiency on the market. Low RPM Mode reduces the top speed to give you even more time between fill-ups. And an ergonomic dash with full instrumentation makes it easy to check your gauges. Once you're back to shore, engage the reverse feature and docking becomes as effortless as the rest of your day.
- Length Over All: 14 Feet and 9 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 16
- Max Load: 529
- Dry Weight: 710
- Model Name: VX Deluxe
- Model Year: 2008
- Hours: 1
- Cylinder: 4
- Displacemet ci: 1052
2008 Yamaha Marine VX Deluxe Standard Features
* The VX Deluxe is powered by a Yamaha MR-1 four-stroke engine. This is a compact, ultra-lightweight, four-cylinder, 1052cc, DOHC, 20-valve, liquid-cooled engine for class-leading performance.
* Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI): Delivers a smooth, high power output with low fuel consumption and low exhaust emissions.
* Specially Designed, One-piece Cylinder and Crankcase Assembly: Provides tremendous engine rigidity that's lighter and stiffer than two-piece designs.
* Slant Detection Switch: Electronic switch stops engine and oil pumps immediately if watercraft becomes overturned, protecting motor from water ingestion.
* Dry Sump Lubrication: Uses two engine oil pumps to deliver lubricating oil to each moving part with water-jacketed sump and oil backflow protection.
* Yamaha Engine Management System (Y.E.M.S.): An integrated, computerized management system that controls and adjusts such functions as ignition timing, fuel injection mapping, engine diagnostics and OTS. The OTS function of Y.E.M.S. activates when the operator releases the throttle lever and attempts to steer the watercraft. This assists the operator in turning while the watercraft is decelerating.
* Thermostatic and Pressure Controlled Cooling System: Water flow through the engine is controlled by a thermostat and pressure system and is maintained by a pressure control valve.
* Corrosion Protection System: Sacrificial zinc anodes protect the engine from harmful galvanic corrosion. Stainless steel fasteners (nuts, bolts, hardware) provide a long service life.
* Electronically Controlled, Variable Ignition Timing: For exact ignition advance control at all throttle positions and RPMs.
The Jet Pump Propulsion System
* The VX pump design is one of the most efficient pump configuration ever, increasing stream velocity and thrust while decreasing cavitation and prop spin.
* Reverse: Allows the watercraft to be backed up off a trailer or out of tight spots where you cannot turn around easily.
* Stainless Steel Impeller Housing Liner: For high durability, the liner maintains accurate clearance tolerances between the impeller and the housing.
* High Flow Intake Duct and Grate: The dynamic shape of these items directs water flow into the pump for better thrust, performance and hook up.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!