Yamaha Marine VX Deluxe - Personal Water Craft Boat
New 2014 Yamaha Marine - VX Deluxe - Personal Water Craft
2009 Yamaha Marine VX Deluxe DescriptionWith the capacity to tow and ability to go longer between fill ups, the VX Deluxe keeps going long after so-called competitors have opted to call it a day. Offering a selection of amenities that make this affordable three-seater feel more like a high-end watercraft, the VX Deluxe is virtually unbeatable as one of the industry's best-selling watercraft.
- Length Over All: 10 Feet and 5 inches.
- Beam: 4 Feet and 1 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 16
- Max Load: 529
- Dry Weight: 710
2009 Yamaha Marine VX Deluxe Standard Features
· The VX™ Deluxe is powered by a Yamaha MR-1™ four-stroke engine. This is a compact, ultra-lightweight, four-cylinder, 1052cc, DOHC, 20-valve, liquid-cooled engine for class-leading performance.
· Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI): Delivers a smooth, high power output with low fuel consumption and low exhaust emissions.
· Specially Designed, One-piece Cylinder and Crankcase Assembly: Provides tremendous engine rigidity that's lighter and stiffer than two-piece designs.
· Slant Detection Switch: Electronic switch stops engine and oil pumps immediately if watercraft becomes overturned, protecting motor from water ingestion.
· Dry Sump Lubrication: Uses two engine oil pumps to deliver lubricating oil to each moving part with water-jacketed sump and oil backflow protection.
· Thermostatic and Pressure Controlled Cooling System: Water flow through the engine is controlled by a thermostat and pressure system and is maintained by a pressure control valve.
· Corrosion Protection System: Sacrificial zinc anodes protect the engine from harmful galvanic corrosion. Stainless steel fasteners (nuts, bolts, hardware) provide a long service life.
· Electronically Controlled, Variable Ignition Timing: For exact ignition advance control at all throttle positions and RPMs.
The Jet Pump Propulsion System
· The VX pump design is one of the most efficient pump configuration ever, increasing stream velocity and thrust while decreasing cavitation and prop spin.
· Reverse: Allows the watercraft to be backed up off a trailer or out of tight spots where you cannot turn around easily.
· Stainless Steel Impeller Housing Liner: For high durability, the liner maintains accurate clearance tolerances between the impeller and the housing.
· High Flow Intake Duct and Grate: The dynamic shape of these items directs water flow into the pump for better thrust, performance and hook up.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!