Yamaha Marine VX Sport - Personal Water Craft Boat
New 2014 Yamaha Marine - VX Sport - Personal Water Craft
2009 Yamaha Marine VX Sport DescriptionSporty yet practical, the VX Sport shows off the dual aspects of it's personality with a sturdy hull, dynamic performance and outstanding dependability.
- Length Over All: 10 Feet and 5 inches.
- Beam: 3 Feet and 10 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 16
- Max Load: 529
- Dry Weight: 703
2009 Yamaha Marine VX Sport Standard Features
· The VX Sport is powered by a Yamaha MR-1 four-stroke engine. This is a compact, ultra-lightweight, four-cylinder, 1052cc, DOHC, 20-valve, liquid-cooled engine for class-leading performance.
· Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI): Delivers a smooth, high power output with low fuel consumption and low exhaust emissions.
· Specially Designed, One-piece Cylinder and Crankcase Assembly: Provides tremendous engine rigidity that's lighter and stiffer than two-piece designs.
· Slant Detection Switch: Electronic switch stops engine and oil pumps immediately if watercraft becomes overturned, protecting motor from water ingestion.
· Dry Sump Lubrication: Uses two engine oil pumps to deliver lubricated oil to each moving part with water-jacketed sump and oil backflow protection.
· Thermostatic and Pressure Controlled Cooling System: Water flow through the engine is controlled by a thermostat and pressure system and is maintained by a pressure control valve.
· Corrosion Protection System: Sacrificial zinc anodes protect the engine from harmful galvanic corrosion. Stainless steel fasteners (nuts, bolts, hardware) provide a long service life.
· Electronically Controlled, Variable Ignition Timing: For exact ignition advance control at all throttle positions and RPMs.
The Jet Pump Propulsion System
· The VX pump design is one of the most efficient pump configurations ever: The pump increases stream velocity and thrust while decreasing cavitation and prop spin.
· Stainless Steel Impeller Housing Liner: For high durability, the liner maintains accurate clearance tolerances between the impeller and the housing.
· High Flow Intake Duct and Grate: The dynamic shape of these items directs water flow into the pump for better thrust, performance and hook up.
· Cooling Water Intake Filter: Filters out harmful debris that could cause blockage of important cooling water passages.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!