The Zoom 350 offers the same portability as its smaller companions with the addition of offering greater payload and larger horsepower capabilities. The Zoom 350 has an inflatable keel with a wood floor. This boat is still great for use as a tender, but offers some added bonuses. The extra size and larger horsepower allow this boat to be ideal for some one needing to carry a lot of gear, for instance diving equipment. Looking to have some fun with the youngsters, this boat can easily handle pulling a child around in a tube or possibly on skis. The stability and payload is much greater than that of a traditional wood or aluminum boat of its size.
*Free Shipping applies to lower 48 only.
- Aluminum oars
- Foot pump
- Wooden Bench Seat
- Carry Bag
- Repair kit
- Owner's manual
- Floor: Wood
- Material: 1100 Decitex
- Overall Length: 11' 6"
- Overall width: 5' 8"
- Weight: 143 lbs
- Maximum HP: 20HP
- Recommended Shaft Length :15"
- Max Passengers: 5
- Max Payload: 1433 lbs
- Air Chambers: 3+1
- Buoyancy Tube diameter: 18"
- Warranty: 2 years
- Color: Grey/Blue
- Keel: Inflatable Keel
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Inflatable Boats & Outboard Motors
- Inflatable Boats and outboards are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.