The boating season is just around the corner! Be sure to have your boat ready to go so you can be out on the water as much as possible. If you are looking to replace the gauges in your dashboard, Teleflex’s gauges are the way to go! Learn more specifics about their GPS speedometers in today’s product spotlight:
The GPS Range of Instruments
These GPS speedometers provide accurate speed over ground readings and heading information all in one attractive package. Available in various speed ranges to meet your application, the GPS speedometer is offered in a number of popular styles to match the colors in your boat like Premier Pro, White Premier Pro, Amega, Arctic and Eclipse instrument lines.
Teleflex’s GPS speedometer can be connected to an existing NMEA 0183 receiver if you have one already installed or you can purchased separately their custom design GPS receiver/antenna. This product is ideal for all speed applications and is particularly useful for slower speed craft and higher speed craft where traditional speed sensors like pitot tubes and paddlewheels do not perform well. An added advantage is there is nothing in the water to corrode or break.
• Available in speed ranges of 35 MPH, 85 MPH and 120 MPH
• Included LCD heading display to show course over ground
• Use our GPS antenna (sold separately) or connect to an existing NMEA 0183 GPS device – connectors included
• Speed accuracy of +/-1 MPH (once moving)
• Heading accuracy of +/-1 degree (once moving)
• Ideal for slow speed applications like pontoon boats and for high speed performance boats where pitot tubes do not perform well