Recap of story found here http://www.parks.state.co.us/Boating/BoatingSafety/Pages/BoatingSafetyHome.aspx
We always want you to be safe when you’re boating! Especially if you’re fishing, wake boarding or any other water activities. It can always get a little exhausting being in the water for so long, so be sure to follow instructions on staying safe! As said by the Colorado Boating Safely Program.
- Check your equipment.
- Wear the proper life vest.
- Attend a Boating Safely in Colorado course
- Or safety course near you.
- Get a safety inspection on your vessel.
- Review navigation techniques.
Watch the video below.