Used Boat Prices
How to value a used boat:
- Find similar boats in the iboats classifieds and check their prices. This is important in finding out what price you should buy or sell at.
- Next, check the price guide to see if the prices match up.
- If the value of the boat is over $50,000 then you may want to enlist the help of a broker if you are selling.
- If you are buying a boat of considerable value you may want to hire a marine surveyor.
- Here is a link to find out what loan rate you can get: Boat Loans
Selling a boat:
- The iboats boat classifieds are the way to go as they are visited by millions of boaters.
- Each week up to several hundred boats are sold on iboats.
- Sign up now to sell your boat today!
Buying a boat:
- Appraisals can change depending on the area in which you live.
- If a boat has been in saltwater this may reduce its value.
- Be sure to check a boat and its engine carefully when buying.
- Sometimes an engine may be worth more than the craft itself.
- Having a boat inspected by a professional before buying is a good idea.
- Quality materials are much more important when it comes to boating.
- Is it Coast Guard approved? Make sure you are buying a safe craft!
- Did you know that dealers will usually help you sell your used boat.
- Our appraisal guide is available 24 hours a day so come back whenever you need it!
Selling your boat?
It's easy to sell your boat on iboats, the most popular full featured boating site in the world!
Sign up and sell your boat!
If you have any questions about posting your boat then call us, toll-free, at: