The TRACKER® Topper 1236 Jon boat is easy to transport on top of a car or in a truck bed—and it can still accommodate two anglers and their gear! It also features a wider, 36" bottom for added stability. Crafted from rugged 5052 aluminum alloy, the Topper 1236 is backed by a 3-year structural limited warranty, ensuring the quality TRACKER is known for. The stable and compact 1236 is reinforced with transverse extruded aluminum ribs, pressed-in strakes, corner transom braces, underseat foam for flotation and a durable powder-coat finish. With this versatile and lightweight boat, you'll be able to enjoy the great outdoors anytime, anywhere. An optional trailer with GALVASHIELD® protection is available.
- 3-year limited warranty on riveted structure
- Durable Forest Green powder-coat finish for good looks & long life
- Flat bottom riveted aluminum hull
- .050 gauge 5052 marine aluminum alloy
- Pressed-in chines for strength & tracking stability
- Corner braces at transom
- 2 bench seats (center & aft)
- Underseat foam for flotation
- Bow & stern handles for lifting
- Available w/optional GALVASHIELD® trailer
Nominal Length: 11.9'
Length Overall: 11.9'
Drive Up: .6'
Fuel Type: Other
Engine Type: Outboard