3M Respirator P100 Particulate Filters (2/Bag)
Part:Mfg 2091P100, iboats IB00010184, UPC 051131070004
- NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles.
- Use with 3Mtm Respirators 5000 Series or Cartridges 6000 Series with 3Mtm Adapter 502, 3Mtm Facepieces 6000 Series, or 3Mtm Facepieces 7000 Series with bayonet filter holder.
- When properly fitted, use in a variety of applications including welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring, soldering, and exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic,
- and MDA for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces.
- Brand 3M
- Manufacturer Sku 2091P100
- UPC 051131070004
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 3.5
- Width 3.1623
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.