ACR Electronics Remote Control Spotlight RCL-75 12V - ACR
Part:Mfg 1946, iboats IB00085076
Ships: In 1 Business Day
- Dual lamp design provides redundancy, reliability-works when you need it
- Bright, powerful halogen beam with 3° h x 5° w beam spread
- Easy-to-install Point Padtm-style joystick control
- Robust, function-and feature-rich searchlight is easy to install
- 7-wire wiring harness, 17' length
- Electronics located in water-resistant light head, instead of traditional light base location, for protection from water accumulation
- 45° down pitch ocular design provides enhanced visibility when docking
- 18° up pitch to illuminate draw bridge towers, etc.
- Lamps easily replaced by removing top cap to access rear light assembly
- Desiccated filter dries air; protects reflector and light assembly
- Innovative "direct drive" system eliminates uncontrolled light movement in choppy conditions
- Heavy-duty gear teeth and electric motors
- Size: 8.75 H x 7.5 W x 7.5 D in. (22.2 x
19 x 19 cm)
- Weight: 6 lbs (2.7 kg)
- Material: UV ASA
- COLOR: White, UV protected
- OPERATION: Remote controlled
- ACCESSORIES: Recessed/Surface mount Point Padtm remote control; replacement bulb Product No. 9403; replacement light assembly Product No. 9404
- BEAM ANGLE: ~3°
- ELEVATION ANGLE: 63° vertical (18° up, 45° down)
- ROTATION: 361°
- ROTATION SPEED: 1 revolution per 20 seconds
- ELEVATION SPEED: Full travel, top to bottom, in 10 seconds
- DUAL LAMPS: High intensity 55W Halogen, 2 each
- LIMITED WARRANTY: 1 year
- UNITS PER CARTON: 1, complete with cable, point pad and special wrench/screwdriver.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.