Attwood 48" Articulating Head Anti-Glare Lens Pole Light
Part:Mfg 5330-48-7, iboats IB00065399, UPC 022697330482
- Goes beyond current regulations to reduce the danger of on-board glare.
- With Articulating head may be used in straight or angled pole light bases, mounted on angled deck surfaces.
- The precision lens focuses the light beam to the horizon where it's needed - 360Â° without diffusion - keeping it out of the driver's field of view.
- It allows the operator to see while being sure the boat is seen.
- The lens is clear on the top to shine where it's needed, at the horizon or above.
- The bottom aperture eliminates glare by cutting off the light beam at 7.5Â° below horizontal so it's out of the driver's view.
- Offers 2-mile visibility, suitable on boats up to 39.4 feet.
- Poles feature 2-pin universal socket with locking collar.
- Poles are 3/4" diameter anodized aluminum.
- Lens threads off for easy lamp replacement.
- Includes #906 lamp.
- Brand Attwood
- Manufacturer Sku 5330-48-7
- UPC 022697330482
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 54.87
- Width 2.87
- Approved Boat Size Under 39'
- Bulb Type Incandescent
- Height Range 36 in - 48 in
- Mount Type Plug-in
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.