Attwood Automatic Float Switch
Part:Mfg 4202-7, iboats IB00063453, UPC 022697420275
- Converts any bilge pump that draws 10 amps or less at 12 volts DC 6-32 volts DC only to fully automatic operation.
- Because the manual pump may already be installed in a confined area, the switch features a compact, low-profile design.
- It can be mounted on any surface from horizontal up to a 35Â° angle.
- The switch mechanism is completely isolated and sealed to resist moisture, fume-ignition, and electrical shock, and contains no harmful mercury or flexing wires. -
- Actuates pump motor at 2" water level
- Dimensions: 2-5/8"H x 3-7/8"W x 4-1/4"L.
- Brand Attwood
- Manufacturer Sku 4202-7
- UPC 022697420275
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Your Engine Mercury
- Length 8.12
- Width 6.25
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.