Attwood FUEL LINE MERCURY LP3/8" X 6' USC
Ships: In 5 Business Days
Attwood Mercury Fuel Line Kit
Attwood's new Low-permeation Fuel Line Assemblies set the new standard in performance, safety and value. Include Attwood's exclusive Award winning Universal Sprayless Connector (hose and tank fittings), Attwood's exclusive Multi-layer low-permeation Primer Bulb and fiber reinforced, low permeation, high performance fuel line. Fuel Demand Valve is optional. Compatible with Mercury, Mercury pre-1998 and Mercury/Mariner engines.
- Include Universal Sprayless Connector (male tank fitting and female hose fitting). Compatible with all fuel tanks with standard 1/4" NPT output. Use thread sealant when connecting to tank.
- Attwood Universal Sprayless Connector replaces traditional tank fittings and eliminates spray when connecting or disconnecting fuel fittings.
- Includes Attwood exclusive Multi-layer low-permeation primer bulb.
- Includes 3/8" low-permeation fiber reinforced fuel hose designed to prevent kinking and hardening when used with Ethanol blended fuels.
- High-strength fiber reinforced fuel hose rated up to 100C and 600psi
- Stepless 360 degree stainless steel clamps and engineered hose barbs designed for use in pressurized fuel systems and guaranteed to be leak free.
- Compatible with Ethanol blended fuels
- Compatible with all OEM brand engines (1hp - 350hp)
2 Year Warranty
Size: 3/8" x 6'
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.