Attwood Red Quasar Sidelight, Chrome Housing with Black Base
Part:Mfg 3153R7, iboats IB00216924, UPC 022697008992
Quasar lights are intelligently planned for easier installation, maintenance, and efficient light output. For use on boats up to 65.6 ft. (20 meters).
Each light provides two-mile, 112.5Â° light visibility.Features:
- Smooth contour prevents lines from snagging on housing
- Lens resin color (red/green) tuned to maximum sensitivity of the human eye for optimum visibility
- Single external stainless steel lock screw attaches cover to base, permits easy disassembly for servicing
- Stainless steel electrical contacts will not corrode
- Attaches directly to deck with concealed #10 fasteners-or to one of the Sidelight Snap-On Bases 3300 Series
- 1/4" stainless steel contacts or 7" hard wire leads for connection to 12 VDC power supply
- Includes 8-watt festoon bulb
- Brand Attwood
- Manufacturer Sku 3153R7
- UPC 022697008992
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 5
- Width 4.93
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.