Attwood Runabout Ski Tow Hitch
Part:Mfg 922-ADJ-S, iboats IB00075772, UPC 014599909224
- Now your bass boat or runabout can double as a ski rig with the addition of Swivl-Eze Ski Tow!
- Helps keep rope free of motor while enhancing the performance of the boat when towing skiers.
- All tow bars are constructed of corrosion-resistant 300Series stainless steel, polished to a mirror finish.
- Pro swivel head type.
- Pylons feature quick-disconnect stainless steel hitch pins for easy assembly and removal.
- Telescoping brace arms adjust to fit most rigs.
- Braces are easily mounted on rear deck.
- Great for use in front of splash well on runabouts.
- Comes with a 2"x4" threaded base.
- Overall height 23", 1-1/2" diameter polished stainless steel.
- Telescoping brace arms adjust from 33" to 56".
- A pair of clevis come with the package. For extra long set of clevis, purchase part #922-X
- Brand Attwood
- Manufacturer Sku 922-ADJ-S
- UPC 014599909224
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.