Bennett Marine Hydraulic Trim Tabs, 12" X 9" with Rocker Switch
Part:Mfg 129E, iboats IB00080537, UPC 666285101605
- TRIM TABS - Bennett Trim Tabs are made of high quality 304 grade stainless steel. These trim tabs remain strong and rigid, even in the most challenging situations.
- ACTUATORS - These strong but flexible nylon/fiberglass cylinders have no external hoses. The hydraulics enter the transom by means of a concealed fitting in the top of the actuators. External Line Connection Actuators are also available on special order.
- HYDRAULIC FITTINGS - The brass pipe nipple and nut with ferrule compression fittings provide positive and secure connections.
- HYDRAULIC TUBING - Hydraulic tubing custom manufactured for Bennett Marine is strong, flexible, and impervious to corrosion. Tubing length supplied varies with trim tab size.
- HYDRAULIC POWER UNIT - A compact powerhouse. Measuring 4" x 7-1/2" x 5-1/2", it employs two solenoids to direct the flow of fluid to the actuators. Fluid level is checked at a glance through the translucent reservoir. It is protected by a strong Lexanr cover.
- WIRE HARNESS - Wires are color coded for easy connection. One end simply plugs into the power unit; the other end is neatly cut to length at the helm for a professional installation.
- BOAT RECOMMENDATIONS - 15' through 24' use 12"x9" plane size, 18' through 24' use 18"x9" plane size, 20' through 26' use 24"x9" plane size, 25' through 30' use 30"x9" plane size.
- Brand Bennett Marine
- Manufacturer Sku 129E
- UPC 666285101605
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 25
- Width 15
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.