Blue Sea 5194 MRBF Surface Mount 3 Circuit Fuse Block - Independent Source
Ships: In 1 Business Day
- Surface mount fuse blocks accommodate three MRBF fuses for consolidated high amperage circuit protection
- The independent source fuse block (5194) is ideal for 3 output battery chargers
- The common source fuse block (5196) provides 3 loads from a single source
- Clip-on cover insulates terminal connections
- Versatile wiring options allow all wires to come out a single side
- Label recesses for easy circuit identification
- One-piece stainless flange nuts ensure safe and secure connections
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Click here to see our Standard Shipping Policy
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.