Blue Sea Systems 300Amp ANL Fuse Block
Brand:Blue Sea Systems
Part:Mfg 5005, iboats IB00062571, UPC 632085050054
- Insulating cover satisfies ABYC/USCG requirements and cover breakouts allow access in any direction
- For use on systems up to 32 Volts DC
- Large 5/16"-18 studs accept 5/16" (M8) ring terminals, 14 AWG to 2/0 AWG wire
- Swing out design allows replacement of the fuse without removing fasteners
- Stainless steel studs provide resistance to corrosion and high torquing for excellent electrical contact
- UL 94-V0 base resists high heat
- Insert molded studs ensure secure fuse mounting
- Cover breakouts allow wire access in any direction
|Base Material||Reinforced Polycarbonate|
|Fuse Mounting Blocks||Tin-Plated Copper|
|Amperage||35-300 Amperes DC|
|Maximum Voltage Rating||32 Volts DC|
|Maximum Terminal Torque||110 in-lbs|
- Brand Blue Sea Systems
- Manufacturer Sku 5005
- UPC 632085050054
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 7
- Width 4
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.