Blue Sea Systems 3AG 5015 Glass Fuse Block 6 Circuit with Negative Bus
Brand:Blue Sea Systems
Part:Mfg 5015, iboats IB00064241, UPC 632085050153
- Clear insulating cover with label recesses for accept Large Format Labels
- Cover insulates all conductive parts, satisfying ABYC/USCG requirements and storing spare fuses
- Tin-plated copper buses and Phosphor Bronze fuse clips give 30 Ampere rating per circuit
- Accepts AGC (Fast Acting), MDL (Time-Delay) and all other 3AG Glass Fuses
|Base Material||Reinforced Polycarbonate|
|Maximum Amperage Per Circuit||30 Amperes|
|AGC/MDL Fuses||1/8 to 30 Amperes|
|Maximum Amperage per Block||100 Amperes|
|Screw Terminal||#8-32 with Captive Star Lockwasher|
|Maximum Voltage Rating||32 Volts DC|
- Brand Blue Sea Systems
- Manufacturer Sku 5015
- UPC 632085050153
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 7
- Width 4
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.