Blue Sea Systems 5126 130A ANL Fuse
Brand:Blue Sea Systems
Part:Mfg 5126, iboats IB00161341, UPC 632085051266
- Ignition protected (conforming to SAE J1171)- safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Silver-plated connector blades for corrosion resistance
- Visible indication of blown condition
- 6,000 Ampere Interrupt Capacity (AIC) satisfies ABYC requirements for main DC circuit protection on large battery banks
- For use with Blue Sea Systems' ANL Fuse Blocks
- Brand Blue Sea Systems
- Manufacturer Sku 5126
- UPC 632085051266
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 5
- Width 3
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.