Blue Sea Systems Battery Switch Single Circuit ON-OFF with Alternator Field Disconnect, E-Series
Brand:Blue Sea Systems
Part:Mfg 9004E, iboats IB00095216, UPC 632085900458
e-Series Battery Switch Single Circuit ON/OFF w/ Alternator Field Disconnect
Includes AFD (Alternator Field Disconnect)
- CE Marked
- Ignition protected - Safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Case design allows surface or rear panel mounting
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) requirements for battery switches
- 3/8"-16 tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance, accepts 3/8" and M10 ring terminals
- 7/8" (22.22mm) stud length to accept multiple cable terminals
- Tactile textures indicate knob position by feel only
- Brand Blue Sea Systems
- Manufacturer Sku 9004E
- UPC 632085900458
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Battery Switch Type Off/On
- Continuous Amps 350 Amp
- Features Alternator Field Disconnect
- Max Voltage 48v
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.