Blue Sea Systems Blue Sea PowerBar 1000 - 8 5/16 Terminal Studs w/Cover
Brand:Blue Sea Systems
Part:Mfg 1992, iboats IB00445070, UPC 632085019921
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Complex wiring systems require a single point to consolidate large and small conductors. The PowerBar 1000 offers a 1,000 Amp busbar with various size studs and screws to connect conductors and fuse blocks.
- 1,000 Amp busbar for large complex wiring systems
- Tin plated pure electrical copper for maximum conductivity
- Stepped bus design offers two elevations for conductors which doubles the density of the wire loom compared to traditional bus bars
- Busbar and fuse block elevations match common fuse blocks allowing for multiple fuse block attachment, eliminating the need for connecting cables
- One-piece serrated flange nuts ensure correct and secure connections
- Stainless steel 8-32 screws with captive lock washers for securing smaller gauge wires
- Busbar may be cut to a shorter length to accommodate constricted spaces
- Bi-directional busbar end caps allow the ganging of additional busbars
- Snap on insulating cover meets ABYC and USCG requirements and includes label recess
- Number of Terminal Studs: 8
- Continuous Rating: 1000A
- Bus Material: Tin-Plated Copper C11000
- Mounting Holes: Accepts #10 (M5) Screws
- Terminal Stud Size: 5/16
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.