Blue Sea Systems High Performance 4-Position Battery Switch with AFD
Brand:Blue Sea Systems
Part:Mfg 9002E, iboats IB00080724, UPC 632085900250
350Amp continuous rating for applications requiring high power output, reliability and low heat generation. Luminous label for low light reading. Make-before-break contact design allows switching between battery banks without power interruption.
- Meets all ABYC requirements for battery switches.
- Fits all Perko low amperage battery switch hole patterns.
- 48 Volts DC maximum.
- 3.85" x 3.85". With a 1.10" battery cable clearance
Alternator Field Disconnect (AFD), is an additional switch that protects your alternator Diodes by preventing them from sending power when the battery is turned off. Included on 9002e model.
- Brand Blue Sea Systems
- Manufacturer Sku 9002E
- UPC 632085900250
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 8
- Width 6
- Battery Switch Type Battery Selector
- Continuous Amps 350 Amp
- Features Alternator Field Disconnect
- Max Voltage 32v
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.