Blue Sea Systems Mini Battery Switch with Key, On-Off
Brand:Blue Sea Systems
Part:Mfg 6005, iboats IB00101093, UPC 632085060053
Ships: In 1 Business Day
m-Series (Mini) Battery Switch
Single Circuit ON/OFF
- Switches a single battery to a single load group
- Multiple switches can be used to manage several isolated circuits including cross connecting for emergency paralleling
- Ignition protected - Safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Case design allows surface, front panel, or rear panel mounting
- Isolating cover with snap-on sections protects rear contacts
- 3/8"-16 tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance, accepts 3/8" and M10 ring terminals
- 7/8" (22.22mm) stud length to accept multiple cable terminals
- Ideal for marine or RV applications
- All non-corrosive marine grade metals
- Molded in durable reinforced polycarbonate
- Tactile textures indicate knob position by feel only
- Label with international ON/OFF legends
- Removable key or knob remains positively retained
- ICON label set included for circuit identification
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.