Blue Sea Systems MINI BUS 4X10-24 STUD W/COVER
Ships: In 1 Business Day
- Great for limited space applications in electronics cabinets and under dashboards
- Snap on insulating cover attaches to studs and allows unobstructed wire access
- Raised bus provides easy access to multiple wires on a single screw
- Pressed on busbar eliminates the need for a securing nut
- Stainless steel studs allow high torquing for excellent electrical contact
- Tin-plated copper bus for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
- Recessed mounting holes eliminate accidental shorts to aluminum and steel mounting surfaces
- Captive star type lock washers meet CE requirements for anti-rotation and eliminate handling of small, easily dropped parts
- Stainless steel Phillips screws for easier installation and resistance to stripping
- UL 94-VO rated base material resists high heat
|Continuous Amperage||100 Amperes AC/DC|
|Maximum Voltage Rating||300 Volts AC/48 Volts DC|
|Bus Material||Tin-Plated Copper CDA 110/UNS11000|
|Base Material||Reinforced Polycarbonate|
|Cover Material||Clear Polycarbonate|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.