Blue Sea Systems WATERPROOF PANEL 8 POS
Brand:Blue Sea Systems
Part:Mfg 4308, iboats IB00293253, UPC 632085043087
Ships: In 1 Business Day
- Rated IP67 - Temporary immersion for 30 minutes
- Designed for flybridge and open cockpit applications
- Independent label backlighting circuit for remote switching and dimming
- Each panel can be mounted in four different orientations
- Integrated ATO/ATC fuse based circuit protection
- Constructed from corrosion resistant materials
- UV stabilized faceplate
- Rugged UV stabilized waterproof boots
- Compatible with all Blue Sea Systems Digital Dimmers
- Includes 4215 - 30 Square Format Labels
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.