Blue Water Marine Paint Copper Shield Hard, Admiral Green, Quart, 35 Copper
Brand:Blue Water Marine Paint
Part:Mfg 8623Q, iboats IB00169230
Powerboat Reports Winner
- Blue Water anitfoulants dominated in 6 month paint tests conducted independently by Powerboat Reports in March, 2009.
- Blue Water bottom paints took the top spots for 6 month results make them the best value and highest rated antifouling paints.
- Copper Shield Hard was the ONLY product rated 'EXCELLENT.'
- Sands easily
- Good Protection for Moderate Fouling Conditions
Copper Shieldtm 45 HARD provides antifouling protection against barnacles, algae and hydroids in salt and fresh water on boat bottoms only. Its modified epoxy base renders a smooth finish with durability and abrasion resistance. Copper Shieldtm 45 HARD releases biocide by the exposure of new paint film to the water. Copper Shieldtm 45 HARD has universal application over all types of properly prepared bottom paints (except aluminum). For use on fast fiberglass boats, as well as wood and steel hulls.
The Perfect Antifouling Modified Epoxy Hard Bottom Paint for Full Season Protection! Compares to Interlux Fiberglass Bottomkote or Pettit Unepoxy Plus.
Covers 300 - 400 square feet / gallon; 2 coats needed for proper application
To figure out the amount of paint required: Length x Beam x .85 x 2 (2 coats)= Total / 300 feet = Gallonage Required
FULL SEASON PROTECTION - average boater (50 - 100 hours)
- Brand Blue Water Marine Paint
- Manufacturer Sku 8623Q
- Days to ship from warehouse - 5
- Length 4
- Width 4
- Antifouling Type Hard
- Color Green
- Compatibility Wood
- Size Quart
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.