Blue Water Marine Paint Kolor Bright Color Bottom Paint, Regatta Red, Quart
Brand:Blue Water Marine Paint
Part:Mfg 8614Q, iboats IB00169220
Powerboat Reports Winner
- Blue Water anitfoulants dominated in 6 month paint tests conducted independently by Powerboat Reports in March, 2009.
- Blue Water bottom paints took the top spots for 6 month results make them the best value and highest rated antifouling paints.
- Kolor was rated 'GOOD' and beat out Interlux and Pettit brands.
Perfect for Bright Colors, Aluminum and Fiberglass, and Trailerable Boats - Kolor has the White, as well as Bright Colors. 45% Copper Thicyanate Protection.
- Brighest Colors including White
- Perfect for Aluminum, Fiberglass, Wood and Steel
- Excellent for Trailerable Boats
- Can be Applied Over Most Antifoulings
- No Paint Buidup
- Eliminates Heavy Sanding
- Great Protection for Tough Fouling Conditions
KOLOR bottom paint has the cleanest, brighest colors and the most selection for bottom paint on the market today. Not only do we have the whitest white and the blackest black, we also have 100's of color combinations to choose from. Combine all of that with a multi-season self polishing ablative copolymer, and our KOLOR bottom paint line is as effective as it is clean and vibrant. KOLOR provides antifouling protection against barnacles, algae and hydroids in salt and fresh water on boat bottoms only. KOLOR has universal application over all types of properly prepared botom paints. For use on fiberglass, aluminum, wood and steel hulls.
- Brand Blue Water Marine Paint
- Manufacturer Sku 8614Q
- Days to ship from warehouse - 5
- Length 4
- Width 4
- Antifouling Type Ablative
- Color Red
- Compatibility Wood
- Size Quart
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.