Bluefin LED Mako M24CC Underwater Light - Thru-Hull - 12/24V - Color Chage
Part:Mfg M24-IFM-CC608, iboats IB00644918
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Mako M24 interchangeable Colour Changing underwater light offers unrivalled performance producing 6500 fixture lumens, almost unlimited mounting options thanks to the ultra low profile bezel and compact body design.Thru Hull mounting provides an exceptionally safe and secure fixing with the added benefit of a removable LED cartridge that can be serviced or upgraded from inside the hull eliminating the need to haul the boat.
Almost unlimited Colour options which can be strobed,dimmed or sequenced allowing you to pick the best colour to compliment your enviroment,suit your mood or create a custom party theme with our light to sound function.
The Bluefin RGBW WIFI DMX Controller is also required with this product
Reverse polarity protection with active thermal rollback,Guard X protective coating applied to the lens prevents marine growth build up.
Suitable for transom, side and under hull mounting on all types of hull.
- Suitable for transom, side and under hull mounting
- Thru-Hull interchangeable requires 65mm/2.5 entry hole
- Recommended for boats upto 20M/65'
- Max Lamp Lumens 16500 / Fixture Lumens 6500
- Typical LED life expectancy 50,000 + hours
- Voltage 12/24V, Power Draw 5.0Aat12V / 2.6Aat24V
- For Mains voltage systems purchase our 110/240V PSU
- Over voltage,current,reverse polarity,active thermal rollback protection
- Fixture profile 4mm,0.16
- Fixture diameter 85mm,3.35
- Fixture Length 110mm,4.33
- Lens: optical grade 9mm Boroscilicate glass,60 degree beam angle
- Body AB2 Bronze throughout,Aluminium removeable cartridge
- Weight 1kg/2.2lbs
- 2 years warranty
- Delrin Isolation Sleeve must be used if fitting lights to Steel or Aluminium hulls
Most products and orders placed before 1 PM MST leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.