C-Map NA-C205 C-Card Format Fundy, Nova Scotia, Pei & Cape Breton Electronic Charts NA-C205FURUNOFP
Part:Mfg NA-C205FURUNOFP, iboats IB00095702
About NT+ C-Maps
NT+ is the "next generation" of C-MAP electronic charts, featuring much wider coverage areas at substantially lower prices. NT+ electronic charts are derived from official paper charts, and offer:
- Global electronic chart coverage
- Rich detail and information
- Port and Tidetm Info
- Continuous and seamless chart data
- Easy on-screen query of all chart objects displayed
- Detailed display of NavAids
- North-up and course-up orientation
- A large choice of charting systems, as the majority of the world's leading manufacturers use C-MAP technology!
Vastly Expanded Coverage:
Important advances in technology now permit C-MAP to offer significantly increased coverage areas without sacrificing compatibility or performance with current C-card based navigating systems. This has, in turn, resulted in much more coverage at a much lower cost!
Extra Information Not Found On Official Government Charts:
- True Color NavAids - Extensive NavAid information, allowing for on-screen display in true shapes and colors.
- Port Infotm - Complete and detailed databases of port facilities, services and contact information.
- Tide Infotm - NT+ C-cards include primary and secondary tidal stations that can be queried for easy access while navigating. Easy-to-read graphs display depth at high and low water for sun-up and sun-down. Tidal predictions make travel planning easier and safer.
Improved Chart Display:
- Paper Chart Appearance - All the advantages of electronic charts with the familiar look of a paper chart. C-MAP's experience with professional navigation and highly effective chart display has resulted in a new chart look for NT+. This new look makes creative use of colors, patterns and icons to increase the familiarity and usability of the content-rich NT+ database.
- New NavAid Symbols and Styles - Depending upon navigation situations and mariner's preference, Aids to Navigation can now be configured for three basic styles:
- INTERNATIONAL - NavAids shown in real life shapes and colors for quick visual recognition (as per official paper chart presentations).
- UNITED STATES - NavAids shown in simplified shapes and real colors (as generally found on NOAA paper charts).
- SIMPLIFIED - NavAids shown in generic symbols for minimum visual clutter on-screen.
Pre-Set Chart Display Options:
- FULL - Displays all the selections, such as Attention Areas, Lat/Lon Grid, Cultural features, Seabed Type, Tides and Currents.
- SIMPLE - Some selections are turned off, such as Light Sectors, Seabed Type, Tracks and Routes, Lat/Lon Grid.
- FISHING - Turns off even more selections, like Tides and Currents, Ports and Services, Rivers and Lakes, Chart Boundaries. CUSTOM - The navigator selects which features he'd like on the screen.
Compatible Manufacturers Check with C-Map for complete list of compatible Chart Plotter models
- Brand C-Map
- Manufacturer Sku NA-C205FURUNOFP
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 10
- Width 6
- Compatible Units Furuno
- Format F-Card
- Location Eastern Canada
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.