C-Wave DIRECTV H24 HD Receiver
Ships: In 1 Business Day
DIRECTVs H24 receiver is small, fast, and smart! This HD receiver works with all DIRECTV systems including legacy dish systems. It works quickly and quietly and is excellent for bedroom installations where a small receiver is desired. The H24 is designed for wall mounting without a separate kit and is RF-remote capable without an external antenna.
DirecTV sells us receivers at their own discretion whether it is a new or refurbished model. We have no control over this. Please assume you are getting a refurbished model, though many times the receivers are new.
- Energy star Compliant
- Wall Mountable
- Get access to over 265 channels of movies, shows, and sports
- Add wireless ethernet support for services like On Demand by purchasing the DIRECTV HPTurbo
- High definition (mpeg-2, mpeg-4) and standard definition (mpeg-2) enabled. View the best in both HD and SD programming.
- Integrated Deca technology
- Parental controls/locks: Enjoy peace of mind over what your children are watching by locking out objectionable programming.
- DECA Compatible
- Multi-Room Viewing Compatible
- MRV Compatible
- H24 and HR24s installed on systems that DO NOT have a SWiM Switch require B-Band Converters
- 3D Ready Receiver
- See whos calling with on-screen Caller ID. View and log Caller ID info provided by your local phone company.
- Faster guide surfing, and channel changing
- DIRECTV requires a 24 month (lease) commitment on all activated receivers
- H24 Dimensions: Width 12.5" Height 1.8" Depth 9.4" Weight 6 lbs.
- H24 comes with a RF/IR Remote Control
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.