C-Wave DIRECTV H25 HD Receiver
Part:Mfg H25, iboats IB00325259, UPC 185463000627
The H25 is a smaller HD Receiver designed to work on SWiM networks only.
The H25 is a 12vDC receiver that comes with a AC Adapter but it gives you the option of using 12vDC to power.
The reduced size allows more flexibility when choosing the location of the unit in a customer's home, boat or business.
The H25 Receiver is compatible with high-definition TVs with HDMI and capable of 1080p and 3D, including models from these manufacturers: Hitachi, LG, Mitsubishi, Panasonic, Philips, Pioneer, Samsung, Sony, Sharp, Toshiba, Vizio and Westinghouse.
Additionally, the H25 Receiver has an AMC satellite tuner capable of receiving both DIRECTV legacy and A3 transmissions.
New Features and Accessories Include:
- Push button front panel
- Single composite A/V (RCA Type) out
- Combo component/composite out mini-DIN-10 (optional)
- External power supply (The H25 uses a DIRECTV EPS10 series external power supply)
- SWiM only SAT-IN Tuner
- Optional wall/TV mounting bracket
- This receiver is NEW
- DIRECTV requires a 24 month (lease) commitment on all activated receivers
- SWM System Required
- Integrated Deca technology
- Parental controls/locks: Enjoy peace of mind over what your children are watching by locking out objectionable programming
- DECA Compatible
- Multi-Room Viewing Compatible
- MRV Compatible
- 3D Ready Receiver
- Faster guide surfing, and channel changing
- See whos calling with on-screen Caller ID. View and log Caller ID info provided by your local phone company
- DIRECTV H25 Reciever Dimensions: Width 8.66 Height 1.12 Depth 5.75 Weight 1.19 lbs.
In The Box
- AC Adapter
- DIRECTV User Guide
- Access Card
- 6-Foot HDMI Cable
- RC65X IR Remote
- Brand C-Wave
- Manufacturer Sku H25
- UPC 185463000627
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 12
- Width 9
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.