C-Wave DIRECTV HR24 HD DVR Receiver
Ships: In 1 Business Day
For Use With Residential Accounts ONLY
DirecTV sells us receivers at their own discretion whether it is a new or refurbished model. We have no control over this. Please assume you are getting a refurbished model, though many times the receivers are new.
DIRECTV's HR24 HD DVR is the best solution for watching and recording TV. Record two programs at the same time, stream on-demand video, watch Youtube Videos and listen to Pandora, all from the same device. Sleek design with a touch sensitive panel. Operates quietly and is energy-star certified. Comes with a self-programming remote.
- DIRECTV requires a 24 month (lease) commitment on all activated receivers
- Supports 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p picture resolution outputs and multiple screen formats
- 500gb Hard Drive Allows you to record up to 100 Hours of MPEG4 HD or 400 Hours of SD Programmning
- With a DIRECTV Plus HD DVR receiver and your PC connected to your home network, you can watch your recorded programs on your computer
- Pause live TV for up to 90 minutes and use rewind, instant replay and slow motion on live or recorded TV
- Compatable with DIRECTVs Single Wire Multiswitch (SWM) system
- View photos on your TV screen and listen to music stored on your PC with DIRECTV Media Share
- Take advantage of DIRECTV interactive features like DIRECTV Active. Get weather information, lottery results and horoscopes onscreen
- This unit is DECA compatible to run internet and satellite through one cable (DECA System required)
- H24 and HR24 installed on systems that DO NOT have a SWiM Switch require B-Band Converters
- 3D Ready Receiver
- Dimensions: Width: 15" x Height: 2.2" x Depth: 9.6"
- Weight: 6 lbs
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.