Adventure Medical RapidPure® Universal Bottle Adapter - Water Purification
RapidPure® Universal Bottle Adapter - Water Purification System
The RapidPure® Universal Purifier water bottle adapter turns your favorite wide mouth water bottle into an advanced water filter and purifier to provide you with safe, great-tasting water. This water bottle purifier adapter works with Nalgene®, CamelBack®, Hydro Flask®, and Klean Kanteen® wide mouth bottles and features RapidPure's innovative technology.
Unlike microfilters that rely on pore size to simply filter out bacteria and sediment, RapidPure water treatment actually purifies water using electroadsorption, removing bacteria, parasites, viruses, parasites, chemicals, heavy metals, pesticides, and microplastics, as well as filtering out sediment. With no pumping, priming, or squeezing required, this fast water filter is the best water purifier for personal use. RapidPure continues to work even after it has been frozen, giving you peace of mind if the temperature suddenly drops. With RapidPure water purifiers, quenching your thirst is safer, faster, easier, and better tasting.
- Insert one end into water and drink from the other end for fast, effective water purification. With this portable water purifier, there’s no waiting, no back flushing, and no special handling.
Fast Flow Rate:
- Quench your thirst without the wait. RapidPure has an ultra-fast flow rate that purifies as it filters.
Safe Water Anywhere:
- Drink the water confidently wherever you go. The Pioneer personal water filter removes viruses, bacteria, parasites, chemicals, heavy metals, pesticides, and microplastics.
Great Tasting Water:
- Taste water how it was meant to be. RapidPure features activated carbons that instantly remove odors and improve taste, for a water purifier you’ll enjoy using.
- Stay hydrated and healthy for your whole trip. This reusable water filter exceeds EPA standards for purifying 25 gallons of water (approximately 25-50 days personal requirements).
- Pack the latest innovation as your hiking water filter. RapidPure uses electroadsorption to reduce pathogens 100 times smaller than pathogens caught by 0.2 micron hollow fiber filters.
- Technology:UltraCeram Technology Purification 99.9999% / 6-log*
- Effect:Virus Reduction 99.9999%
- Cyst Reduction 99.9975%
- Bacteria Reduction 99.9999%
- Output: 1.2 liters per minute
- End of Life Testing Data: 200 gallons bacteria, cyst, protozoa, giardia and 25 gallons virus.
- Use w/ Water Bottle: Yes
- Carbon Infused: Yes. Providing great tasting water.
- Third Party Tested: Yes. Certified to exceed US EPA water purification standards.
- Enviromental Impact: Excellent. Replace filter element only.
- Freeze Resistant: Yes. 3rd party certified as water purifier after initial freeze/thaw cycle and as water filter after multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Ease of Use :Simple and easy. No priming, pumping, batteries, chemicals or special maintenance.
- BPA Free: Yes
- Weight: 4.6 oz.
∗Replacement Cartridge Sold Separately
* Tap water is standardly utilized to rate the capacity of water filters/purifiers and can provide a misleading indication of actual usable filter life in the field. Real world conditions vary greatly. Our testing has found that when using the same source of water supply, RapidPure will ow faster, capture more contaminants, and will often last as long or longer than the competition.
** BCS Laboratories is RapidPure’s 3rd party independent test lab: FL DOH Lab ID: E82924, EPA ID: FL01147. File: RapidPure 2.5 Filters Microbial Removal Efficacy Study Report: BCS1401004.docx
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Click here to see our Standard Shipping Policy
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.