Racor 10 Micron With Metal Bowl, Mercruiser Inboard, 60 Gph
Part:Mfg B32020MAM, iboats IB00009876, UPC 706672000392
Ships: In 1 Business Day
- Now, owners of inboard or outboard engines can get smoother operation and longer life - all in one easy spin onto their existing engine filter heads.
- There's a choice of rugged, reusable clear bowl with a self-venting drain or a metal bowl with drain plug for inboard applications.
- Metal bowls are UL-listed and USCG accepted, clear bowls are for outboard applications only.
- These filters also feature high capacity AquablocrII elements that remove 99% of free water, and sediment down to 10 micron.
- These OEM spin-on gasoline filters were designed to fit most Quicksilver, MerCruiser and OMC applications.
- Inboard gasoline engines must use filters equipped with metal bowls (MAM models).
- Outboard gasoline engines use either clear or metal bowls.
Most products and orders placed before 1 PM MST leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.