Charles 50Amp,24V,120VAC 5000 Series Battery Charger
Part:Mfg 93-24505SP-A, iboats IB00098125, UPC 795836070227
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Marine Electronic Battery Chargers
C-CHARGERr 5000 Series Marine Electronic Battery Chargers are the best choice for high-performance Marine UL listed products.
Utilizing high-quality components and corrosion-resistant, anodized aluminum housing, C-CHARGERr are built to last, performing in the toughest of marine environments. Charles 5000 SP battery chargers feature a battery type selector switch. This feature allows the boater to charge either lead acid, gel, or AGM batteries.
Marine UL listing ensures durability and safety
- Only complete line of battery chargers approved by Marine UL's stringent specifications, testing and evaluation
- Tested for durability against static, impact, vibration and shock
- DC ammeter indicates the charge rate
- Ignition protected (USCG-33 CFR 183.410)
- AC and DC fuse protection
Multi-step charging with temperature compensation
- Restores up to 3 individual battery banks simultaneously
- Internal temperature compensation (12V 30-100 amp models and 24V 20-60 amp models) automatically adjusts output to precisely charge batteries according to ambient conditions
Corrosion resistant housing and components
- Constructed of tough, anodized aluminum housing that stands up to the elements-including extreme heat, humidity and salt air
- Circuit boards with UL recommended coatings provide the ultimate in environmental protection and hydrolyte stability-meets requirements of MIL-1-46058C
Run cool and quiet
- Cooling fan only operates during peak current demands
- Virtually no RFI or EMI interference exceeds FCC/Class B requirements
Easy to install and service
- Battery selector switch allows charger to be used with lead acid, gel, or AGM batteries
- Exterior slots for easy mounting
- Easy access to terminal connections and fuses
- 5 Year warranty, made in the USA
Most products and orders placed before 1 PM MST leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.