Gill Offshore Jacket Men's
A versatile performer capable of standing up to the toughest offshore and coastal conditions while keeping you dry and comfortable. The new OS2 is made from our hydrophobic, laminated moisture-management fabric that's 100% waterproof and windproof, also featuring a hydrophilic coated layer that transports moisture away from the skin. This durable 3 Dot fabric, creates an incredibly waterproof, windproof and breathable protective shell. This range is everything an offshore coastal suit needs to be.
- Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal
- Fully lined with mesh drainage panels
- Rollaway fluorescent hood with volume adjustment for improved fit
- High cut thermal collar provides safety and warmth with full face protection
- Fleece lined chest pockets with water resistant YKK zippers
- Deep cargo pockets with secure closure with handwarmer pockets behind
- Thermal fleece inner collar, handwarmer pockets and chin guard
- Retractable cuff adjuster with PU inner seals for watertight comfort
- 2-way zipper protected by a double storm guard
- Zippered internal security pocket
- Life jacket attachment facility
- High visibility Reflexiter reflectives
- Color: Bright Lime, Size: XXL
- Brand Gill
- Manufacturer Sku N/A
- UPC N/A
- Has Fitment Data N/A
- Days to ship from warehouse - N/A
- Thickness N/A
- Size N/A
- Color N/A
- Length N/A
- Width N/A
- Junior Sizes N/A
- Size N/A
- Sleeve Length N/A
- Style N/A
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.