Patagonia Sun Mask
Part:iboats IM00646557, UPC 889833667082
Patagonia Sun Mask is an ultralight, moisture-wicking polyester mask provides 50+ UPF sun protection for the head, face and neck with Polygiener permanent odor control.
Trade the boiled-lobster turista look for the cool colors and bold prints of Patagoniaâ€™s Sun Mask. The design improves on the old-school bandana concept with an anatomically designed shape and new polyester/spandex fabric for a cotton-like feel, superhigh wicking performance and 50+ UPF sun protection; it hugs your face without unwanted pressure, while the bottom flares for neck coverage. Flat-sewn seams equal extra comfort, and the breathable fabric minimizes eyewear fogging and voice restriction. Easily converts into a hat, headband, neck gaiter or wristband. Fair Trade Certifiedtm sewing.
- Ultralight 94% polyester/6% spandex jersey wicks moisture, dries quickly and feels smooth against the skin; with Polygiener permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certifiedtm sewing
- Tapered design covers the neck and stays put without constriction or tight spots
- Flat-sewn seams for all-day comfort
- Highly breathable fabric minimizes eyewear fogging and voice restriction
- Sublimation print for soft hand
- Easily converts into a hat, headband, neck gaiter or wristband
- 6-oz 94% polyester/6% spandex circular-knit jersey with high wick, Polygiener permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certifiedtm sewing
51 g (1.8 oz)
- Brand Patagonia
- UPC 889833667082
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.