Patagonia Men's L/S Sol Patrol II Fishing Shirt
Part:iboats IM00646691, UPC 889833661967
Patagonia Men's Long-Sleeved Sol Patrolr II Shirt is a versatile long-sleeved travel shirt is made of lightweight, fast-drying polyester ripstop with 30-UPF sun protection.
In theory, chasing bonefish and permit for weeks on end is like going to heaven; in practice, itâ€™s really damn hot. To make sure youâ€™re covered, the Long-Sleeved Sol Patrolr II Shirt is made of lightweight, quick-drying polyester ripstop with 30-UPF sun protection. This long-sleeved shirt features a double-layer collar that stays put with hidden snaps at the collar points, and can also be worn up to give the back of the neck extra coverage against the rays. Cooling mesh fabric at center back and side vents is receptive to any breeze, providing comfort in the most stifling conditions. The two button-through chest pockets are mesh-lined; thereâ€™s also an inset zippered pocket on the left. Sleeves secure with self-fabric tab when rolled up; button cuffs
- Lightweight, fast-drying polyester with 30-UPF sun protection
- Double-layer collar converts to stand-up collar for additional sun protection; stays put with hidden snaps at collar points
- Comfortable mesh fabric at center back, arms and side vents facilitates air flow
- Mesh-lined chest pockets with button-through closures; inset zippered pocket on chest
- Rolled-up sleeves secure with self-fabric tabs; button cuffs
- 4-oz 100% polyester ripstop with 30-UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesignr approved
- 238 g (8.4 oz)
- Brand Patagonia
- UPC 889833661967
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.