Coleman Longs Peak Fast Pitch Dome Tent - 6-Person
Part:Mfg 2000019416NP, iboats IB00640042
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Setting up your home base is easy with the Coleman Longs Peaktm Fast Pitchtm 6-Person Dome Tent. The Fast Pitchtm system uses pre-attached poles and hub, fast fit feet and snag-free Insta-Cliptm suspension to let you set up your tent 40% faster than a comparable Coleman tent with conventional setup. If it rains, the WeatherTectm system with its patented welded floors and inverted seams will help you stay dry. Additionally, a door awning helps to keep the water out. Illumilinetm reflective guy lines are more visible at night so you don't get tripped up if you need to take a walk in the dark. With space for two queen-sized airbeds, you'll have plenty of room to stretch out in this tent, which then easily packs up into a carry bag with a rip strip and you're off on your next adventure.
- Official tent of the National Park Foundation
- Up to 40% faster setup than a comparable standard Coleman_ tent with conventional setup
- Fast Pitchtm system with pre-attached poles and hub, fast fit feet, and snag-free Insta-Cliptm suspension
- Illumilinetm reflective guy lines for greater visibility at night
- WeatherTectm system - welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out
- Door awning helps keep the rain out
- E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent
- Storage pockets to keep your gear organized
- Durable, Polyguardtm fabric is made to last season after season
- Included rainfly for extra weather protection
- Carry bag with rip strip makes packing up a cinch
- Easy setup in about 6 minutes
- Spacious interior has room for 2 queen airbeds
- 10 ft. x 10 ft.
- 6 ft. center height
- 1-year limited warranty
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.