Davis 3-Section Adjustable Boat Hook - Adjusts 54 to 12'
Part:Mfg 4152, iboats IB00641829, UPC 011698415205
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Adjusts from 54" to 12' (140 to 370cm) 3 sections: 1", 1-1/8", and 1-1/4" (25, 29, and 32mm) tube dia.
The Most Dependable Twist Lock and Strongest Boat Hook End
A tough boat hook is a valuable asset when launching, docking, mooring or retrieving your favorite hat. The threaded end accepts a deck brush, mop, squeegee and other accessories. A highly visible, soft vinyl orange tip covers the threads and protects the boat's finish when fending off. All Team boat hooks float. The hook of unbreakable Lexan® is lighter than (brittle) metal alloy ends. Durability GUARANTEED to last a lifetime. Don't settle for less!
- Extra Thick Neck and Body for added durability
- Ribbed Hook and unbreakable Lexan® tougher by design
- Curved Head for fending off stanchions and lines
- 3/4" (19mm) Acme Thread accepts brushes, mops, etc
- Hole Molded in Tip for securing hook or attaching small line for use with tarps or awnings
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.