Dual Pro Charge-On-The-Run Series - 15A - 2-Bank - 12V/24V
Part:Mfg CRS2, iboats IB1214392, UPC 738562000137
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Charge-On-The-Run Series - 15A - 2-Bank - 12V/24V
The Charge On The Run Series is a revolutionary product that has proven to be an important advantage to serious boaters everywhere. This unit utilizes boat engine charging current to charge auxiliary batteries while the engine is running. There are no connections to the ignition system or engine. Just connect to the starting and auxiliary batteries. Provides up to 30% more battery time on the water. The unit is fully waterproof with reverse polarity and short circuit protection.
Battery Charging System Designed for Use On Land and in Fresh and Salt Water
- Unmatched Performance, Reliability, Safety and Quality
- TROUBLE FREE—Fast and Easy Installation
- Join Over 750,000 of Our Satisfied Customers!
- Fully Automatic and Totally Waterproof
- Wide Variety of Applications
- Fast and easy installation
- Dependable, rugged and light weight construction
- Fully automatic shut off
- Advanced microprocessor controlled
- Ignition protected
- Decreases overnight charge time
- Reverse polarity protected
- FCC 15 Parts A & B interference compliant
- CE approved and meets ISO 8846 Marine standards
- Ignition protected (US Coast Guard 33 CFR 183.410)
- DC charge cable = 5'
- Battery systems available: 12V – 24V
Most products and orders placed before 1 PM MST leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.