GANZ eco-energy GANZ Eco-Energy GCC-D10A Dual Charge Controller - 12/24V
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Note: Should not be exposed to water and should
be installed in an enclosed area.
Charges two independent battery banks using only one solar panel array. This unit is fully automatic and switches between batteries de-pending on their state of charge. For Boats, RV's and other systems with two batteries.
- Optimized for use with Ganz Semi-Flexible Solar Panels
- ISO 9001 Certified
- Charges 2 separate batteries from a single solar panel array.
- Automatically switches between batteries
- Suitable for 12VDC or 24VDC Systems
- Compatible with Lead-Acid, AGM or Gel batteries
- Overcharging, Reverse Polarity & Short Circuit Protec-tion
- Battery Priority selection function
- Operating Range of - V30F to 102F
- Optional Digital Remote Meter Model GCC-RM
- 2 year warranty
- Full Installation Instructions included
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.