Quick (Italy) Quick TDC1022 Thruster Push Button Controller
Ships: In 1 Business Day
The Quick TCD series remote control systems have been designed to control the stern and bow thrusters manufactured by Quick®. The TCD 1022 control panel is for operating the BTQ bow thruster through push buttons.
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Universal power supply (from 8 to 30 Vdc)
- Can work in a wide range of ambient temperatures
- Has the capability of connecting to several TCD controls in parallel
- Easy to install by means of a 2 wire connector (optional extensions)
- Has an automatic priority system and disablement
- Protected against reversed polarity, short circuit output, prolonged activity of motor and interruption of thruster controls wiring.
This unit is sold complete with the remote control panel and users manual.
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.