Humminbird ICE HELIX 5 CHIRP/GPS G2 All Season Bundle
Ships: In 5 Business Days
ICE HELIX 5 CHIRP/GPS G2 All Season Bundle
The ICE HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G2 All Season brings you the most fish finding power and technolgy that can fit in a 5-gallon bucket. Take advantage of crystal-clear Dual Spectrum CHIRP Digital Sonar with 3/4" target separation, CHIRP Interference Rejection, Adjustable Sonar Zoom, Jig Charge Mode and unprecedented viewing options specifically for the ice angler. And you'll be set once the ice thaws, because the ICE HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G2 All Season includes everything you need to use it on a boat or in portable applications during the summer. Enjoy it all on a full color, 5" HD LCD display.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar: View details that other forms of sonar won't show you. Humminbird's Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar is engineered to help you see individual fish, clearly identify bait and structure, and reach greater depths and range. Easily see fish, your lure and activity along the bottom, with high-resolution returns on both the 1024-segement flasher and traditional 2D sonar views, boasting target separation down to a 3/4".
- CHIRP Interference Rejection: Six settings keep competing sonar signals from cluttering your screen, giving you a clear view all day long, in both sonar and flasher modes.
- Adjustable Sonar Zoom: Move your zoom range to where the fish are. Adjustable Sonar Zoom allows you to hone in on fish, whether they are tight to the bottom, or suspended high in the water column. Utilize 2X zoom on the flasher screen, or up to 8X zoom on 2D sonar view.
- Jig Charge Mode: Use your ICE HELIX to charge up your glow-painted spoons and jigs and get back down to the hot bite quickly.
- AutoChart Live Ice: Create real-time 1-foot contour maps of your fishing spots to find fish faster. For the first time ever, create maps on ice to show humps and drop-offs or entire reefs, while utilizing Humminbird® LakeMaster® features, Depth Highlight, Shallow Water Highlight and Water Level Offset.
- Humminbird Basemap Built-in: Our enhanced standard Basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, daymarkers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes.
- Internal Precision GPS Built-in: Take the guesswork out of finding your fishing spot. Pinpoint your location by marking waypoints of your most productive areas and navigate out to your spot and back safely with GPS tracks.
- MicroSD Card Reader: Single card reader slot used for premium mapping, software updates or to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints from your ICE HELIX.
- Ultra Bright and Detailed LCD Display: The ICE HELIX screen provides everything your need to know, on a crystal-clear display with adjustable brightness. Whether in a fish house or on open ice, you'll easily be able to see digital depth display, sonar returns and more exclusive features, all shown in real-time.
- All-Season Ready: This ICE HELIX fish finder comes with everything you need to use on both ice and on your boat or portable applications in the summer.
- What's Included: ICE HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G2 fish finder, Dual Spectrum CHIRP Ice transducer, 9 Amp Hour battery and charger, ice shuttle, hardware, power cable, portable bag and all necessary accessories to use on a boat or in portable applications (transom mount CHIRP transducer with optional suction cup transducer mount, fish finder gimbal mount and power cord).
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Click here to see our Standard Shipping Policy
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.