Digital Yacht DTV100 Marine HD TV/FM Antenna
Ships: In 1 Business Day
The DTV100 HD TV antenna from Digital Yacht allows you to access free digital TV services on board. With a super sensitive design and hi gain amplifier, it sucks in even the weakest of signals. It's omni-directional too so there's no complicated aligning plus it will also provide a feed for a FM stereo radio.
The DTV100 is a high performance, omni-directional TV antenna providing a great signal for on board HD TV systems. Start taking advantage of free HD digital TV entertainment today.
Digital terrestrial TV (even in HD) can now be received while afloat with a new TV antenna from Digital Yacht. Called the DTV100, it features a highly sensitive omni-directional design and hi gain (-7 to 29dB amplifier) to pick up even the weakest of signals. It can also feed a FM stereo. Start enjoying a few home luxuries on board today.
The slick DTV100 TV antenna picks up national free to view HD TV signals and allows a range of popular channels to be viewed on board thanks to its sensitive omni-directional design.
- Very high performance omnidirectional marine TV antenna
- Global reception capability of latest DVB/HDTV signals
- TV and FM radio outlet
- Below deck mounted amplifier with -7dB to +29dB gain
- Pole or standard 1" adaptor mounting capability
- Supplied with 10m coax
- Optional dual TV outlet amplifier
- Just 280mm diameter
- Exceptional performance for an omni-directional TV antenna
Designed For Easy Installation & Performance
- Waterproof to IP68 and ultra tough UV resistant ABS casing
- Antenna supports vertical and horizontal polarisation plus FM radio
- Adaptors for antenna supplied to fit standard pole or 1" threaded mounts from 3rd parties
- Single RG6 coax feed to below deck amplifier
- Below deck amplifier and splitter provides -7 to 29dB gain adjustment. 12/24V
- Optional amplifier provides 2nd TV output for multi cabin installtion
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.