KVH TracVision RV1
Ships: In 1 Business Day
Enjoy Satellite TV on the Road, Everywhere You Travel
With TracVision RV1, you can enjoy satellite TV programming in your RV, just like you enjoy it at home. The reliable ultra-compact (34.3cm, 13.5") and lightweight RV1 features advanced technology that provides superior in-motion performance. The system's single-cable design makes it a snap to replace an existing satellite TV antenna. Installation is fast and easy so you can start enjoying TV on the road in no time.
Favorite Programming, Including HD, to Keep Everyone Happy
The DVB-S2 compatible TracVision RV1 supports programming from DIRECTV®, DISH Network® HD, Bell TV, and select linear Ku-band regional services in Europe. With capability for multiple receivers in different locations within the vehicle, RV1 helps ensure everyone has programming they enjoy. The RV1's TV-Hub is an IP-enabled antenna control unit that enables antenna system information from any smartphone, laptop, smart TV, or computer.
- 34.3cm (13.5") diameter antenna features proprietary RingFire technology for stronger signals, wider geographic coverage, and better reception
- Supports DIRECTV, DISH Network, Bell TV, and select linear Ku-band regional services in Europe
- Sleek IP-enabled TracVision TV-Hub delivers easy setup and operation, and easy user interface for system information from any smartphone, tablet, smart TV, or computer
- HDTV compatible (Ku-band services only)
- Integrated Single Wire Multiswitch (SWM-8) built into TV-Hub supports up to 8 DIRECTV receivers
- Single 50' (15M) coaxial cable for power, data, and video enables easy installations and retrofits
- DVB-S2 compatible
- Advanced inertial-based stabilized search for fast satellite acquisition
- High performance tracking with advanced algorithms for crystal-clear television picture in all conditions
- Built-in worldwide satellite library
- IP AutoSwitch option for multiple receiver installations - for simple auto-switching with the master receiver's remote control, when used in North America with a DiSEqC-compatible satellite receiver (DISH Network and Bell TV)
- World-class warranty coverage and support
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.