Evercoat Gel-Kote, White, Pint
Part:Mfg 105673, iboats IB00063213, UPC 023289056735
- A polyester formula to permanently repair the original, high-gloss gel coat finish.
- Use to conceal gouges, chips scrapes and deep scratches in fiberglass gel coat.
- Gel-Kote is a non-run non-sag formulation of rigid, flexible polyester resin to produce resiliency and toughness.
- The product cures to a tacky finish for re-coating. Evercoat Mold Release (# 105685) must be used to attain a fully cured surface.
- Use Resin Colorant to tint Gel-Kote to desired color. Easy to sand.
- Buff with Rubbing compound and follow with boat wax.
- Reduce with Evercoat Acetone (10%) to thin for sprayer applications.
- Brand Evercoat
- Manufacturer Sku 105673
- UPC 023289056735
- Days to ship from warehouse - 1
- Length 5
- Width 3
- Boat Manufacturer Generic
- Color Family White
- Year 1961
General Return Policy
An item(s) may be returned within the first 30 days after the item(s) is shipped to you. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition with all original packaging in good condition; plus parts, accessories, manuals, and/or warranty cards included. You will need to receive a return authorization number (RA #) as well as instructions from our Customer Service Department.
Please start your return online to receive your RA #. Returned item(s) that do not have a RA # will not be accepted.
* Please note: iboats.com does not accept any return merchandise on Canadian & International orders. See our Canada & International Return Policy
After 30 days of your purchase, the manufacture of the product(s) will need to be contacted for a warranty claim. If you need assistance finding the manufacturers number please contact our Customer Service Department.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.