Vexilar FL-18 Pro Pack II w/Pro View Ice-Ducer
Ships: In 1 Business Day
The FL-18 boasts features and performance previously not available on a 3-color flasher depthfinder/fishfinder. The FL-18 offers a split screen flasher display. This allows you to zoom-in on the bottom 6-feet while watching the entire water column at the same time in real time! You will be amazed at the performance for bass fishing, walleye fishing, and pan fish on both open water and ice fishing. The Bottom Lock feature stays locked on the bottom even as the boat is bouncing up and down in big waves! The Auto Zoom mode is fantastic for watching Perch or Walleye while ice fishing. These fish commonly hold tight on the bottom, and with a target ID of less than 1/2 inch, the FL-18 makes them easy to spot!
And that's not all. The FL-18 depthfinder/fishfinder is equipped with features like a built-in shallow water mode for fishing waters under 15-feet. 5-depth scales down to 200-feet for the standard model, and down to 300-feet for the custom deep model. Built-in interference rejection. A 3-color LED readout that tells you if the targets you see are weak (green) medium (orange) or strong (red). This 3-color LED technology has proven to be the most reliable and accurate way of understanding where fish are holding.
Vexilar's most popular winter fishing system is the Pro Pack II. This system offers great performance features in a super durable case with a built-in gimbal bracket to support your flasher. The Pro Pack II System is offered with the FL-20, FL-18, FL-8SE and FL-12 units. Standard features include a rod holder, tackle box, universal transducer holder, cable holding cleats and a 12V, 9 AMP-hour battery with charger. The Pro Pack II has been designed to fit into a 5-gallon bucket, and has an optional soft pack carrying case available. The Pro Pack comes completely assembled, individually tested and ready to fish with. It also includes an instructional DVD.
- Auto Zoom Mode (AZ) - Gives a half screen zoom window of the bottom six feet of depth no matter if you're in 10-feet or 100-feet, the bottom 6-feet always fills half of the screen this gives you resolution never before possible in deep water
- Bottom Lock Mode (BL) - Works the same as Auto Zoom, but locks the bottom so it will not move with changes in depth or boat motion
- Spot a Walleye near the bottom at 40 m.p.h.
- Low Power Mode (LP) - Reduces the output power by 50%. This feature takes the place of the Vexilar S-Cable
- Both the AZ and BL modes are available within the LP mode
- Super Bright and Rock Solid Display - The Light Emitting Diodes along with a high power driver circuit and a screaming fast wheel speed gives the FL-18s display unmatched brightness and signal clarity
- 5-Depth Ranges - The Standard FL-18 includes 20', 40', 60', 80', and 200 foot ranges
- The Deep Range unit includes 30', 60', 90', 120', and 300 foot ranges
- Interference Rejection - Pressing in on the Gain knob cycles you through 10-different IR setting to allow you to knock out interference from another close by depth finder
- 12V, 9 AMP-hour battery delivers long lasting power
- Pack comes complete with charger
- FL Digital Depth Indicator gives depth and helps keep track of your battery level
- 2-cable holding cleats
- Adjustable rod holder with 2 possible mounting locations
- The Ice-Ducer system is a self leveling transducer with float for accurate transducer positioning every time
- Easy access to tackle box
- Pro Pack case fits inside a 5-gallon bucket
- Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories
- Universal transducer holder (on the back)
- 2-year warranty (Pro-rated on battery)
- High Resolution Display: 525 Bits
- High-Speed Real-Time LED Readout
- Backlit Depth Scale for Easy Visibility in Low Light Conditions
- 3-Color Display: Red = Strong Signal/Orange = Medium/Green = Weak
- 5-Depth Scales: 20', 40', 60', 80', and 200'
- Exclusive Interference Rejection: 10 Step
- Power and Sensitivity: 400 Watts Peak-to-Peak
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Target Separation: 2.65
- Target ID: .5
- Weatherproof High Impact Case
- Dimensions: 4.4H x 6W x 2.5D - Weight: 1.1 Lb.
- Voltage: 12 VDC - Current draw: 200 MA
- CE Certification: A001P100713005E
Please be aware that all products have a production or warehouse lead time. This is the number of business days (typically not including the day the product was ordered) that must pass before the item begins the shipping process. Please see the "Ships: In" information located within the main product description to the right of the product image and below the ADD TO CART button for that particular product's "Ships: In" timeframe.
IMPORTANT: Please note that these timeframes are estimates only based on the latest information provided to us by the manufacturer/supplier. Delays in both material, production and shipping timeframes by manufacturers can vary without advanced notice and while we do our best to keep "Ships: In" timeframes up to date we may not always be able to do so due to a variety of factors.
If a product is needed by a specific date we strongly recommend you reach out to our Sales team (1-800-869-1686) to verify shipping timeframes.
Canadian orders please add an additional 14 business days for processing and shipping. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Click here to see our Standard Shipping Policy
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.